The April meeting of the Community Council will be held in the Rennie Lounge of Larbert Old Church on Monday 24th April at 7:15pm.
- To view the agenda for the meeting, please click here: LSTCC – April 2017 – Agenda
- To view the minutes from our February meeting, please click here: LSTCC Minutes – March 2017
All are welcome to attend and contribute to discussions or to raise any issues.
We will specifically be discussing the Todhill Wind Farm Fund, a series of consultations (see more details below) and planning applications including the current Ineos planning application in Grangemouth.
We will also have our monthly reports from Police Scotland, Larbert High School and Falkirk Council’s Community Safety Team – CST – April 2017 – Report.
If you are unable to attend the meeting but have any matters you wish to raise with us, please e-mail us as soon as possible on email@example.com or post a comment here on our Facebook page.
There are a large number of consultations requiring consideration which we would like to bring to your attention.
We will be discussing these at our April meeting. Residents can also respond directly to all of these consultations.
If there are any matters you would wish to raise with the Community Council to help inform our response, please let us know by either attending our meeting on Monday 24th April 2017 or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The consultations are as follows:
- Policing 2026 Consultation (End Date: 8th May) – This can be viewed at: https://consult.scotland.police.uk/consultation/2026/
- Falkirk Council Local Development Plan 2 – Main Issues Report (End Date: 5th May) – This can be viewed at: http://www.falkirk.gov.uk/…/local-development-plan/plan-two/
- Scottish Government – Talking “Fracking” – A Consultation on Unconventional Oil and Gas (End Date: 31st May) – This can be viewed at: http://www.talkingfracking.scot/
- Transport Scotland – Improving Parking in Scotland Consultation (End Date: 30 June 2017) – this can be viewed at: https://consult.scotland.gov.uk/road-policy/improving-parking-in-scotland/user_uploads/improving-parking-in-scotland.pdf
Talking “Fracking” – A Consultation on Unconventional Oil and Gas – Community Consultation Event – Monday 8th May 7:30pm – Halls of Larbert Old Church
We will be holding a community consultation event to assist with the response to this important consultation for our area. All are invited to attend and contribute. We have arranged impartial facilitators to assist with the event.