Monthly Meeting – Monday 26th June 2017
The June meeting of the Community Council will be held in the Rennie Lounge of Larbert Old Church on Monday 26th June at 7:15pm.
- To view the agenda for the meeting, please click here: LSTCC – June 2017 – Agenda
- To view the minutes from our May meeting, please click here: LSTCC Minutes – May 2017
All are welcome to attend and contribute to discussions or to raise any issues.
We will specifically be discussing:
- Feedback from the Kinnaird Street Briefing being co-ordinated by Police Scotland on Friday 23rd June 2017
- Litter with input from officers from Falkirk Council
- The planning application for a drive-thru restaurant in the former McCowan’s factory in Tryst Road, Stenhousemuir – P/17/0319/MSC. The application can be viewed here
- The Gladman Scotland consultation for proposed housing on land adjacent to Stirling Road – to view the consultation, please click here
We will also have our monthly reports from Police Scotland, Larbert High School and Falkirk Council’s Community Safety Team.
If you are unable to attend the meeting but have any matters you wish to raise with us, please e-mail us as soon as possible on email@example.com or post a comment here.