June Meeting Notification
The June meeting of Larbert, Stenhousemuir and Torwood Community Council will be held in the Rennie Lounge of Larbert Old Church on Monday 30th June 2014 at 7:15pm.
- To view the agenda for the June meeting, please click here: LSTCC Agenda – 30 June 2014.
- To view the minutes from our last meeting on Monday 26 May 2014, please click here: LSTCC – Minutes 26 May 2014.
As well as our regular agenda items and matters arising from previous meetings, we have a number of guest speakers attending the June meeting:
- Kirsty MacKay and Kenny MacDonald from Network Rail will provide us with an update on the bridge works in Larbert.
- Grant Keenan from Strathyre Properties will provide us with an update on the house building taking place in and around Larbert House.
- Police Scotland will be providing their monthly update.
All are welcome to attend the meeting and to contribute to discussions or to raise any issues.
If you unable to attend but have any matters you wish to raise, please e-mail us as soon as possible on email@example.com or post a comment on our website or Facebook page.