The Community Council has a maximum of 11 individual Community Councillors. Community Councillors are local people who give time to, and have a genuine interest, in the wellbeing of their community.
Falkirk Council holds elections every 4 years for the 11 places. The next elections are due to be held in October 2021. Office bearers are elected at each AGM.
The Community Council can also have 5 nominated representatives from local organisations and groups. In addition, the Community Council has allocated 2 places for young people aged 16-18 from Larbert High School.
- Dennis Berg – Convener
- Angela Paterson – Vice Convener
- Dennis Power- Secretary
- Iain Thornton – Treasurer
- Kim Grant – Planning Officer
- Laura Santi – Minutes Secretary
- Clare Richardson – Communications Officer
- Denis Shovlin – Community Councillor
- Keith Brockie – Community Councillor
- Claire Thornton – Community Councillor
Nominated Representatives from Local Organisations and Groups:
- S5 and S6 Pupils – Representing Larbert High School
If you are interested in any of the vacant positions, please contact us.